About Me

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

~ What's in a name? ~


As soon as we found out we were pregnant, we had a baby boy name all picked out but…. The girls names were a little more tricky!  It seems like we disagreed on more girls names, and the ones we agreed on were either too popular or we knew someone who’d recently used it, etc…  I also really wanted to find a name that started with a vowel because I love alliteration with our last name (kinda ridiculous I know, but I just like it, what can I say?)

However, we finally decided!  I cannot, cannot wait to get a few things monogrammed!  And the final verdict is:

Aubrey Grace Agnew

It’s been so fun to actually use her name while talking to and about her now!

21 week update:

Total Weight Gain:  still don’t weigh myself often due to broken scale – I think around 15 lbs?
Maternity Clothes:  mostly maxi dresses

Stretch Marks:  Not so far!  I’m slathering on lotion every day – I’m not sure if it really makes any difference, but at least I can say I did what I could
J

Sleep:  ehhh… it’s okay.  SO looking forward to moving into our new house and getting our king sized bed though… I think my constant moving around/waking up to pee is affecting Patrick’s sleep too, poor guy.

Best Moment of the Week:  being in Wilmington for Memorial Day.   I just love everything about that place.

Miss Anything:  Sushi and raw fish… we were at dinner with friends this weekend and the tuna tartare looked AMAZING…

Movement:  yes, alllll the time and I LOVE it.  Best thing about pregnancy hands down.

Food Cravings:  fruit and ice cream… also loving peanut butter anything currently – peanut butter cups, peanut butter toast, peanut butter pie… any and all of it


Symptoms:  I’ve had a little less of the hands/feet falling asleep, but have started to have some heartburn and indigestion… which I’ve never had before ever, I didn’t even know what it was at first actually, lol.

Exercise:    Still running, although it’s getting harder, and walking.  Also keeping up with weights

Happy or Moody:  Happy, happy, happy
J

Looking forward to:  Seeing my Austin friends at a Bachelorette party this weekend!! And moving back to our Charlotte house next week, getting started on the nursery…  Sooo much to look forward to.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment